Everyday Face

06:01



So today I decided to share with you the current things I'm slapping on my face everyday, a few of these are new products so I'm still testing them out to an extent but I'll give you my opinions on them so far, lets begin.


Foundation - Nars Sheer Glow in Mont Blanc
So I finally decided to jump on the band wagon! I have dry skin which this is supposedly designed for so I went for it! This stuff is pretty good, it's not actually sheer or particularly glowy and I would definitely say its on the Medium coverage side of things. It lasts well throughout the day however it can sometimes dry my nose area out a bit, this area is particular dry but considering this is formulated for dry skins I'm not so sure...pretty good so far generally.

Illuminator/ Highlighter - Nars Copacabana
OMG was introduced to this by the amazing Hannah Maggs she mixes her foundation with this and her skin always looks fabulous. Now this stuff seriously works it gives you that healthy glow that actually drinking water regularly and looking after your skin would give you, essentially its a lazy girls dream for looking refreshed and healthy. I mix this in with my foundation and also use it to highlight my cheekbones and brow arch - this stuff is essential.

Concealer - Vichy Dermablend fluid corrective foundation - 15
Ok so before you're like "foundation as concealer? you cray?" I've been watching Lisa Eldridge use this with a Mac 217 as a concealer and it covers amazingly so I took the plunge and have been giving it a go, this does work really well for covering redness and blemishes it definitely needs setting with powder to give it lasting power - so far, so good!

Undereye Concealer - Maybelline Instant anti-age the eraser eye - Light
I use this under my eyes because the dermablend is a bit heavy, this is ok nice texture and doesn't sit in lines or anything just not enough coverage for me.

Powder - Bourjois healthy balance powder - vanille
This has been a staple for me ever since I heard about it from the ultimate enabler Vivannadoesmakeup I love it, I've repurchased a few of these bad boys because it does everything I want it to, it can mattify like a dream taking away shine but still leaving a glow whilst helping your foundation last - one word perfection.

Contour - Soap and Glory solar powder
A perfect bronzer for a pale girl, gives my face a bit of colour and definition without making me look like I decided to roll around in dirt, I usually swirl the bronzer and highlighter together to give some extra glow because lets face it I'm obsessed with glowing.

Blush - Accessorize Merged baked blush in Quiver
I actually don't think you can get this anymore as its really old, I'm only using this because I'm in between blushes at the moment, any recommendations?

Eyes - Too faced Natural Eye palette
This is a gorgeous palette and has lasted me ages so definitely recommend the investment, eye shadows are super pigmented and last well - a true beauty.

Eyes - Loreal super liner
My absolute favourite!!! I have tried many liners in my time and this is hands down the easiest to apply, has great colour pay off and lasts all day without any smudging! - Amazing

Eyes - Maybelline Lash Sensational
Now I'm usually a big fan of Maybelline mascaras but this one is just not doing it for me, this was super wet and stuck all my lashes together when I first got it which can sometimes happen but it was so bad I had to try and dry it out by leaving the lid off every time I started my makeup, I've had it about a month and its just now starting to get better, I wont be repurchasing.

Brows - Soap and Glory Archery - Blondeshell, set with clear mascara.
Love this, super quick and easy to fill in the brows, looks natural, stays in place - easy no brainer love it.

Lips - Tanya Burr lipgloss in Afternoon Tea
Such a pretty everyday colour, this is super pigmented so I just pop a bit on my finger and dab this on for a more subtle wash of colour.


Hope you enjoyed this style of post, would you prefer just a list of products? or more this style with mini reviews?

This is the finished effect, I haven't put any filters or anything on these photos so you can see all the products doing their thang! "Did you just say thang?" 








You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I'm on the fence of buying that Nars foundation, I tried it and it was amazing. I think my favorite neutral palette is that one from Too Faced, it's my HG product! xx

    ibelieveinrosa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! that palette is sooo underrated! I do like sheer glow but just not sure its worth the price tag, thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. Love this post, and your blog! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, for more information, here is a link to my post:
    http://foreverema.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/liebster-award.html

    It's a great way to get smaller blogs noticed.
    Once you're done - please let me know as I would love to read it! x
    http://foreverema.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's so cool! THANK YOU! I will let you know when it's done :) x

      Delete

Instagram

Search this blog