Liebster Award

09:21



Oh hey there so I've only gone and been nominated for a Liebster Award! This tag award is a great way to discover and get to know new bloggers that have under 200 followers. A huge thank you to Ema Biel - http://www.foreverema.blogspot.co.uk  and http://cuddlepill.com/ for nominating me so go on over and check out their blogs!

So here be the rules:
1. Show the love by thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the nominators 11 questions.
3. Nominate 11 blogs with less than 200 followers who you believe deserve this award and include their links.
4. Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer, then notify those nominees via social media/blogs.

And that's it, so lets get started!

What's your favourite song at the moment?
Charlie Simpson - Comets
 


Why did you start blogging?
I absolutely love reading other blogs and just felt like I wanted my own little space on the internet to share my thoughts and feelings on all areas of life, so here it is.

If you could spend the day with a famous person, who would it be and why?
The Queen, I would love to see how she lives and I reckon she's got some pretty good stories!

All time favourite beauty product?
Hard Question! Probably L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim just because it never lets me down and is super fool proof.

What are the three top things that make you happy?
My boyfriend, friends and Guinea Pigs because they are all the best and never fail to make me laugh.

Summer or Winter?
Winter for sure! Coats, snow, mulled cider, Christmas, winter markets and jumpers! OH YES!

Favourite food?
Anything Mexican or TEX MEX!

What is the one country you would like to visit?
Another hard one...there's a few Romania, Norway and Fiji.

What was the last thing you bought?

What is your favourite store?
I can't choose! Urban Outfitters, Forever 21, River Island and Topshop are my stand outs.

What would be your dream job?
Anything that would allow me to travel indefinitely.


Ok so my questions are:
1. Why did you decide to start a blog?
2. What is your favourite way to unwind?
3. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
4. If you could be an animal what would you be and why?
5. How did you come up with your blog name?
6. What's the best advice you've ever received?
7. What is your favourite song at the moment?
8. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
9. What food is your guilty pleasure?
10. What is your favourite T.V show right now?
11. Do you prefer cities or the countryside?
 
My nominations are:
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Thank you soo much for the nomination, writing the blogpost NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your Liebster award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just published my Liebster award post! I hope you can check it out and thanks for nominating me xx

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Search this blog