Oh hey...

05:54



Hey old friends

Sorry for abandoning you for a few months but I promise I'm back for good now. So let's talk about your abandonment, now it wasn't without good reason, unfortunately I didn't really have a plan as to what was going to happen to you whilst I was away travelling so you kind of got a bit left...then when I got back the big move to london was kind of all my brain could think about so again you kind of got left.. However if all can be forgiven I would like to start a fresh!

So as you may or may not know I recently went on a journey I visited Iceland, road tripped northern U.S.A and went on a Canadian adventure! I feel like each part of the journey really deserves their own post at least so expect some travel posts on the way ASAP!

When I got back I made the move to London, I'm currently living in a beaut little studio with Mezzanine bedroom (think if the tumblr opportunities!) in NW2. Slowly getting used to London life and on a quest to find a job, so expect some moving and London related posts shortly!

Oh yeah I also have purple hair now...

So that's what's new with me and what you can expect in the near future of this blog, what have you been upto?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Nice Content Written
    Just wow author, I was looking for the same topic, which you just provided me in your content
    Keep writing and nice article again
    Kudos!

    tankless reviews!
    tankless products!
    tankless heater!
    tankless products!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Search this blog