The Beginning

10:49

Oh hey,
 
So this is the beginning of what will hopefully be a beautiful friendship... I have never had a blog before and haven't written much since my school days so we'll see how it goes. Ok so lets start off with what this blog is going to be about:

1. Lifestyle - I love watching vlogs and am really into sharing and reading about what its like to be a girl in her twenties living in the UK and trying to figure out this crazy life, who I am? and what I'm supposed to be doing... to be honest I have no idea, but who does? if you want to come along for the ride then welcome!

2. Beauty and Fashion - Yes that's right another one of those blogs! But hey, we all have something to say about these two things so this blog will be me, putting my two cents in. Seriously though I do genuinely have a passion for all things beauty and fashion and if I was a millionaire pretty sure most of my money would be spent on these two things...and you know trying to bring world peace and everything...but mainly make up and clothes, don't judge me!

3. Travel/London - I have done a fair amount of travelling over the past few years, so this will be a space to share with you where I've been, what it was like, how did it change me? etc. I will also be letting you in on where I'm off to next and how I prepare, from backpack to insurance and everything in between. I will be making the move to London town in September so after that I'm hoping this blog will grow into a London based blog which should mean I will be able to share with you any discoveries I make along the way of becoming a 'Londoner'.

4. Health and Food - So this probably comes under lifestyle but oh well, I do not pretend to be any kind of expert on this subject but about a year ago I started on a semi paleo based diet ( I say semi because I'm not ridiculously strict) I'm always testing out new recipes so would love to share them on here. When it comes to exercise I definitely need to get better, I'm hoping this blog may help to motivate me with this and it might be cool to share some workouts I follow and maybe even track my progress as an incentive... but we'll see!

So anyway if you got this far, then you go Glen Coco and hello new friend.

 
  Lets try and aim for this feeling everyday ^

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Congrats! :) It´s always nice to hear new opinions about everything !

    ibelieveinrosa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Search this blog